[photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
Journeyman916
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 20 Jan 2019 18:57
Location: Devon, UK

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Journeyman916 » 12 Jul 2021 19:02

David, I listed the source on the very first line and provided a link to the site where I got the information from.

Journeyman916
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 20 Jan 2019 18:57
Location: Devon, UK

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ? Not Ada Klein

Post by Journeyman916 » 12 Jul 2021 19:09

Helly Angel wrote:
30 Jun 2021 15:06
No, it is totally impossible. The girl in the photo is about 15 or 16 years old and appeared in a book by Hoffmann that was published in 1934 as part of the campaign to humanize AH. Ada Klein was born in August 1902, when AH met her at the NSDAP re-founding assembly in February 1925, she was a 23-year-old woman.

Klein was a serious activist, there are no known photos of her. In August 1927, she was Max Amann's secretary at the publishing house until she married Dr. Schulze in 1936. At the time of the publication of that photo, Ada was 32 years old. That book is about young people with AH and it is published in full on this subject, Ada had nothing to do there, so it is totally ruled out that it is the girl in the photo, who surely was a simple girl from the BDM fortunate to have been selected for the campaign.
Helly, you obviously have a deeper knowledge of the subject. I simply forwarded the information that I found on another site.

DavidFrankenberg
Member
Posts: 1061
Joined: 11 May 2016 01:09
Location: Earth

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by DavidFrankenberg » 13 Jul 2021 16:19

Journeyman916 wrote:
12 Jul 2021 19:02
David, I listed the source on the very first line and provided a link to the site where I got the information from.
Yes, sorry. But i was questioning what was the primary source ? It seems it is Hermann Esser Der Grosse Liebhaber Adolf Hitler Translated by an American female using the name Putschgirl.

But where and when Esser is supposed to have published that text ?

After WWII ?

I found this "Ich rieche Nazis" DER SPIEGEL 38/ 14.09.1949
https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ich-riec ... 0044438036 :
""Women around Hitler" was the promising title. Helmut Kindler and his wife, Nina Raven-Kindler, read and gave advice. They were skeptical whether all of this was true. Eva Braun's diary stank in the background. Then a certificate fluttered up from the author, signed by Esser on June 1, 1949, that the report was based on his authentic material. Esser, he ought to know. Kindler bought. (Beef means: for 18,000 DM.) And Kindler remembered the old Ullstein rules. For the public, he changed the title to: "The great lover Adolf Hitler".
"The great lover Adolf Hitler" was now to become the pitfall for "Revue". This is what the "Quick" people decided, Kindler claims. He knows this from the laughing third parties, the bosses of the Neue Illustrierte, also old Ullsteiners. Dr. Ewald Wüsten and Paul Haubrich came to his place one evening, happily drunk. They came straight from Martens-Quick-Stuben and unpacked the way in which the "Revue" was to be dealt with.

User avatar
Helly Angel
Member
Posts: 4894
Joined: 11 Mar 2002 20:00
Location: Florida, USA

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ? Not Ada Klein

Post by Helly Angel » 13 Jul 2021 21:52

Journeyman916 wrote:
12 Jul 2021 19:09

Helly, you obviously have a deeper knowledge of the subject. I simply forwarded the information that I found on another site.
Journeyman916, great site!! First time I see that website! A lot of info and pictures, a little messy but worth digging inside! Thanks! :D

Journeyman916
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 20 Jan 2019 18:57
Location: Devon, UK

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Journeyman916 » 15 Jul 2021 21:44

Helly
Check out the interview with Gretl Braun on the site. Very interesting.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2980&start=10

User avatar
Hans1906
Member
Posts: 2622
Joined: 06 Jan 2020 23:13
Location: Deutschland

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Hans1906 » 16 Jul 2021 11:44

RODOH.info
Real Open Debate On the Holocaus
t
Oha!, after reading just a few of the discussions on this "internet forum", I wonder if you should spread this link? :roll:


Hans
Es ist im Leben wichtig, viel zu wissen.
Manchmal ist es noch wichtiger, zu wissen, daß man nichts weiß.

DavidFrankenberg
Member
Posts: 1061
Joined: 11 May 2016 01:09
Location: Earth

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by DavidFrankenberg » 16 Jul 2021 18:43

DavidFrankenberg wrote:
13 Jul 2021 16:19
Journeyman916 wrote:
12 Jul 2021 19:02
David, I listed the source on the very first line and provided a link to the site where I got the information from.
Yes, sorry. But i was questioning what was the primary source ? It seems it is Hermann Esser Der Grosse Liebhaber Adolf Hitler Translated by an American female using the name Putschgirl.

But where and when Esser is supposed to have published that text ?

After WWII ?

I found this "Ich rieche Nazis" DER SPIEGEL 38/ 14.09.1949
https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ich-riec ... 0044438036 :
""Women around Hitler" was the promising title. Helmut Kindler and his wife, Nina Raven-Kindler, read and gave advice. They were skeptical whether all of this was true. Eva Braun's diary stank in the background. Then a certificate fluttered up from the author, signed by Esser on June 1, 1949, that the report was based on his authentic material. Esser, he ought to know. Kindler bought. (Beef means: for 18,000 DM.) And Kindler remembered the old Ullstein rules. For the public, he changed the title to: "The great lover Adolf Hitler".
"The great lover Adolf Hitler" was now to become the pitfall for "Revue". This is what the "Quick" people decided, Kindler claims. He knows this from the laughing third parties, the bosses of the Neue Illustrierte, also old Ullsteiners. Dr. Ewald Wüsten and Paul Haubrich came to his place one evening, happily drunk. They came straight from Martens-Quick-Stuben and unpacked the way in which the "Revue" was to be dealt with.
Ok, found the answer :
Excerpt taken from Adolf Hitler, der Grosse Liebhaber by Hermann Esser,
Revue magazine, November 1 and November 8, 1949. Translation by Putschgirl.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 0&start=10
:thumbsup:

Journeyman916
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 20 Jan 2019 18:57
Location: Devon, UK

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Journeyman916 » 16 Jul 2021 22:31

Ah, there it is David. There are quite a few interesting interviews on that site translated by putchgirl. 👍🏻

User avatar
Helly Angel
Member
Posts: 4894
Joined: 11 Mar 2002 20:00
Location: Florida, USA

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Helly Angel » 15 Aug 2021 17:57

Who is "Putchgirl"? A lot of people mention her and she look like has been published a lot of pictures... Does she have a blog, website or...?

Linkagain
Member
Posts: 340
Joined: 13 Apr 2021 18:04
Location: US

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Linkagain » 16 Aug 2021 17:06

the woman on the right in 1st Photograph..one of Hitler Secretaries?

User avatar
Henrietta Kaufmann
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Aug 2021 13:53
Location: Vilnius

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Henrietta Kaufmann » 24 Aug 2021 00:18

Excuse me, but why is the link to this site no longer working? Yes, I am aware of the controversial content of this resource, apart from one topic generously shared by Journeyman916. There were noteworthy memoirs of people who knew/friended A.H., especially the valuable book by Herr Esser, which unfortunately was little known and difficult to access. It was unfortunate that such important and worthwhile information was in an unreliable place.

User avatar
Helly Angel
Member
Posts: 4894
Joined: 11 Mar 2002 20:00
Location: Florida, USA

Re: [photo] Who is with Hitler there ?

Post by Helly Angel » 28 Aug 2021 21:11

Linkagain wrote:
16 Aug 2021 17:06
the woman on the right in 1st Photograph..one of Hitler Secretaries?
no, she is not. Is an unknown woman.

Return to “Women in the Reich”