The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Discussions on High Command, strategy and the Armed Forces (Wehrmacht) in general.
Christianmunich
Banned
Posts: 801
Joined: 26 Nov 2018 17:37
Location: Germany

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Christianmunich » 07 Jan 2019 14:38

Michael Kenny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
Hanny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 13:02
So your counter is its all lies. Considering you history of posting in bad faith, that simply want wash. You were banned there right?, and on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosS ... ops_up_in/ care to explain what for? Either concern yourself with the UK archive document linked to or continue being a troll. Your choice.
Note the comments about The Chieftan coming to answer his lies and 'completely destroying him'
He was totally crushed by Moran and in response just denies it happened!
Where did Moran crush my posts? Just copy them.

He actually came in my subreddit once and amitted my rebuttal was correct in his very first sentence....

The irony that you copy paste the claims of some random guys "how I got crushed" but the actual encounter is Moran immediately accepting my claims. Delicious. I am so fuckin good....

Christianmunich
Banned
Posts: 801
Joined: 26 Nov 2018 17:37
Location: Germany

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Christianmunich » 07 Jan 2019 14:58

For those interested in my exchange with Moran. I claimed post knock out survival numbers are window dressing and useless to determin actual saftey. I claim a better meassure would be casualty per impact.

Moran agrees apparently:
Your analysis is fine, as far as it goes. I will most happily concede that it would take a few more Allied rounds per German panzer crewman casualty than it took German rounds per Allied casualty. It sortof misses the holistic side of things, though.
He then goes on a tangent that was not part of my claim. That is the post where I got "crushed".

I am no fan of Mr Morans conclusions and believe he could be considered a Fanboy and his jobs makes it likely his opinions are shaped by the underlying goal of creating revenue for his company. But one thing has to be said, he appears to be an honest researcher and while he will give data a bad spin I have not seen him doing downright evidence tampering like others have done. He did alot for the "hobby" and I respect him for that although I believe he is Sherman Lawyer but with more integrity as displayed here

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 16:14

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
My counter is Peter Samsonov forged evidence and was caught. Yes, that is my answer and it is a pretty good one.
No it is not, the reason for posting the contents in the link, is that it will show massive over claiming was known issue a long time ago. Your claims re Peter Samsonov are just your word, and not at all related to the document that refers to massive over claims.
Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
I have no history of posting in bad faith, you can obviously claim otherwise.
Your posts content in this forum show beyond a doubt your willing to be dishonest. Since several other web sites that have banned you, we can see the pattern of internet communities banning you.
Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
What about reddit link? I am known debunker of Sherman Lawyers. I did there what I do here, exposing fake evidence and refuting of bad arguments.
Yes indeed a legend in your own lunchtime.
Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
I haven't even clicked on the tankarchives link btw, his blogpost should always be marked as possible forgery. I have shown his evidence tampering multiple times, there is no doubt. That he is your go to source for "evidence" just reflects poorly on you.
Evidence is evidence no matter where it resides.

Btw where is your explanation for the maths question?
Last edited by Hanny on 07 Jan 2019 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 16:16

histan wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:18

He made a statement that in an "ambush" tank casualties were likely to be lower than might have been expected based on an overall average. I have asked him on more than one occasion to provide details of ambushes where this was the case. Absolutely no reply.

Regards

John
Hi Histan

Because we all know the element of surprise, getting the first shot it will not produce any advantage in combat.
Last edited by Hanny on 07 Jan 2019 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 16:18

Michael Kenny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 14:30
Hanny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 13:02
So your counter is its all lies. Considering you history of posting in bad faith, that simply want wash. You were banned there right?, and on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosS ... ops_up_in/ care to explain what for? Either concern yourself with the UK archive document linked to or continue being a troll. Your choice.
Note the comments about The Chieftan coming to answer his lies and 'completely destroying him'
He was totally crushed by Moran and in response just denies it happened!
Yes indeed.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Richard Anderson
Member
Posts: 3181
Joined: 01 Jan 2016 21:21
Location: Bremerton, Washington

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Richard Anderson » 07 Jan 2019 16:22

So he managed to get banned by reddit? Seriously? Given the quality of discourse there that is quite an accomplishment. I may have to revise my opinion of him. :lol: Getting banned at Missing Links is more understandable though. :lol:
"Is all this pretentious pseudo intellectual citing of sources REALLY necessary? It gets in the way of a good, spirited debate, destroys the cadence." POD, 6 October 2018

Christianmunich
Banned
Posts: 801
Joined: 26 Nov 2018 17:37
Location: Germany

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Christianmunich » 07 Jan 2019 16:37

Who is banned on Reddit? Just posted there yesterday. What is going on here.
Your posts content in this forum show beyond a doubt your willing to be dishonest. Since several other web sites that have banned you, we can see the pattern of internet communities banning you.
Just show where I am dishonest then. Where am I banned? What are you talking about?
Btw where is your explanation for the maths question?
Which math question. I have no idea what you are talking about, I did not visit your link to the blog of a known forger. There is no point, if you believe he as viable evidence than show it. My claims are still fully uncontested.

German overclaiming numbers align with repair numbers reasonable well and show far lower overclaiming than for example in the US Armies or Red Army. Does anybody here even attempt to attack the claims anylonger?

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 16:51

Richard Anderson wrote:
07 Jan 2019 16:22
So he managed to get banned by reddit? Seriously? Given the quality of discourse there that is quite an accomplishment. I may have to revise my opinion of him. :lol: Getting banned at Missing Links is more understandable though. :lol:

Yes, although he now has his own sub forum, where he can rant away to his hearts content.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 16:54

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 16:37

Which math question.
The only one i asked you. Is your reading comprehension really that poor?, it would explain a lot.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Christianmunich
Banned
Posts: 801
Joined: 26 Nov 2018 17:37
Location: Germany

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Christianmunich » 07 Jan 2019 17:12

Hanny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 16:54
Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 16:37

Which math question.
The only one i asked you. Is your reading comprehension really that poor?, it would explain a lot.
You never directed a question towards me. You commented on another users comment. Now you claim I ignore your questions.

I assume this is your math question:
What makes you assume 28000 claims for 1943 is acurate?, Zaolga gives us a number and a time frame, nothing more,70000/41*12 month=20500 for an average year. Yet you acepted his average of 28000. Zaloga gives us German losses of 23802/41*12=6966 for 1943. A four to one overclaim

You acepted his 8,992, doubled it to 17984 and add non combat losses of 4638.
Comments: 8992 already includes non combat write offs, so you double counted them by adding them in the end. Your only objection is to non combat being not 50%, how odd.

What do you think is the relationship and meaning of, SU 28000 claims and supposed German loss records of 22,622 for 1943?. Is it related to the rest of the war loss of 1180?. 1943 was a bad year, the SU claims of 700 AFv destroyed from the air during kursk suddenly look acurate after all.
I actually don't see a math question in there. You were copying the comments of another user btw, I believe you confuse me with somebody else. You have also abandoned your claim I mislead readers after I showed you lied about me withhold the source document. You have waited a couple of days and now act like nothing happened.

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 17:49

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 17:12


I actually don't see a math question in there. You were copying the comments of another user btw, I believe you confuse me with somebody else.
Thats a lie. My question was directed at your post content.

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 17:12
I did not visit your link to the blog of a known forger.
Or, more likley, since your banned on that forum, you cant acess it.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Christianmunich
Banned
Posts: 801
Joined: 26 Nov 2018 17:37
Location: Germany

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Christianmunich » 07 Jan 2019 18:05

Hanny wrote:
07 Jan 2019 17:49
Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 17:12


I actually don't see a math question in there. You were copying the comments of another user btw, I believe you confuse me with somebody else.
Thats a lie. My question was directed at your post content.

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 17:12
I did not visit your link to the blog of a known forger.
Or, more likley, since your banned on that forum, you cant acess it.
You quoted another user.... I still don't see a math question

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 18:44

Christianmunich wrote:
07 Jan 2019 18:05


You quoted another user.... I still don't see a math question
Fact free post. In post 280 i quoted you and asked you a question or two.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

histan
Member
Posts: 1526
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 17:22
Location: England

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by histan » 07 Jan 2019 18:48

Hi Hanny

He doesn't know how to check for the possible source of the information in the MI report or to find the reference given underneath it to obtain his own copy.

He doesn't like what it says but doesn't know how to go about actually disproving it.

It took me 5 mins to find this:
German Claim.jpg
Regards

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hanny
Banned
Posts: 855
Joined: 26 Oct 2008 20:40

Re: The "myth" of German overclaiming analysed.

Post by Hanny » 07 Jan 2019 19:05

histan wrote:
07 Jan 2019 18:48
Hi Histan

He doesn't know how to check for the possible source of the information in the MI report or to find the reference given underneath it to obtain his own copy.

He doesn't like what it says but doesn't know how to go about actually disproving it.

It took me 5 mins to find this:

German Claim.jpg

Regards

John
Nice find, yep he is in denial, and being by nature dishonest, just cant help himself.

Some rather good stuff on the site, note the website is used in zalogas book as a reference . Notice christanmunich is not?.
http://tankarchives.blogspot.com/search?q=german+claims
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Return to “German Strategy & General German Military Discussion”