INTERESTING DDR / MdI 'CORRECTIONS OFFICER' DOCUMENTS GROUP

Discussions on other historical eras.
dpast32

INTERESTING DDR / MdI 'CORRECTIONS OFFICER' DOCUMENTS GROUP

Post by dpast32 » 05 Mar 2021 19:45

Hello Folks, I do hope I've Posted this in the correct Forum, as this is my very first Posting in reference to the former DDR / East Germany ? Also, as I don't appear to see any way of adding the corresponding scans of these Documents, I shall include the LINK to their Posting on another Forum I belong to & frequently utilize. Please see the Documents if happen to have a chance, THANK YOU

LINK: https://gmic.co.uk/topic/77568-interest ... ent-group/

I figured I would share this recent acquisition, as even though I have very little idea about it,
& would truly appreciate any additional information, based upon a more precise translation of the German terminology, & or nomenclature described within the assorted Documents ? Basically, from what little I've determined, he received the DDR / MdI's '10 Year Loyal & Faithful Service Medal', in Silver, & also that he appears to have been an Instructor, or Teacher of some specific subject or another ! From what I can see, & based on the Documents available, it looks like he served with the Vopo's from approximately 1954 through to 1959, or thereabouts ? If anyone would PLEASE be so kind as to assist me in deciphering / translating these Documents, I will be EXTREMELY APPRECIATIVE !! THANK YOU Folks, any & all replies, comments, and or input will be very much appreciated.

Best regards, Dom Pastore Jr. / dpast32

Return to “Other eras”