The Bundesheer Officer picture data base

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
Kaiser Franz

The Bundesheer Officer picture data base

Post by Kaiser Franz » 20 Nov 2005 18:23

Ok, i have been trying to find all sorts of pictures of the different Austrian generals etc, especialy ones from when they were in the Bundesheer and not the Wehrmacht, so here i have accumalted all sorts of pictures.

Heinrich Stumpfl:

Eismannsberger :

Hermann Janowski:

Ernst Hammer:

Johann Kubena:

Paul ritter von Wittas:

Valentin Feurstein:

Franz Boehme:

Alfred Jansa von Tannenau:

Alois Windsich:

Alexander Loehr (Air force):

Carl Vaugoin:

Anton Keinbauer:

Eduard Barger:

Friedrich Materna:

Wilhelm Zehner:

obviously, theer are many more...so i thought we should all put what we have here, so that we have pictures, suitable portraits for those who served in the Bundesheer, a sort of similar thread tothe German colonial officers thread in the German colonial section etc.

By the way, i was looking for a nice, clear picture of General Sigismund Schilawsky, the only one i can find is that one of him and pretty much the entire Austrian general Staff in a Hall, does anyone have a clear picture of him?

Freefallq8@yahoo.com

Re: The Bundesheer Officer picture data base

Post by Freefallq8@yahoo.com » 02 Oct 2021 08:22

Lieutenant General Heinrich stumpfl (1884-1972) was the Commandant of Vienna during WWII

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”