(Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
Joda
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 17:01
Location: Italy

(Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Joda » 12 Dec 2021 16:24

Hi all,

I'm looking for info about this unit:

3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot) / Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

I know only that Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich was responsible for Flugmeldung near Caen, but what about the role of the 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)??

Hope someone helps ;)

Thanks in advance

User avatar
AETIUS 1980
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: 16 Mar 2021 15:42
Location: France

Re: (Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by AETIUS 1980 » 12 Dec 2021 16:44

Hello, do you have a deployment date for this unit in Caen?
Regards
AETIUS

Joda
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 17:01
Location: Italy

Re: (Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Joda » 12 Dec 2021 16:44

AETIUS 1980 wrote:
12 Dec 2021 16:44
Hello, do you have a deployment date for this unit in Caen?
Regards
AETIUS
Really not, I found this info here on AXF...

Joda
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 17:01
Location: Italy

Re: (Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Joda » 12 Dec 2021 16:45

My interest if from 17.11.1941 up to 12.3.1942.

User avatar
AETIUS 1980
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: 16 Mar 2021 15:42
Location: France

Re: (Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by AETIUS 1980 » 12 Dec 2021 17:00

You could find some information with the Division Tagesbefehl of 323.Inf.Div.

Joda
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 17:01
Location: Italy

Re: 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Joda » 12 Dec 2021 17:04

AETIUS 1980 wrote:
12 Dec 2021 17:00
You could find some information with the Division Tagesbefehl of 323.Inf.Div.
Many thanks.
Where can I find it?

User avatar
AETIUS 1980
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: 16 Mar 2021 15:42
Location: France

Re: (Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.Kp)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by AETIUS 1980 » 12 Dec 2021 17:17

As I did, need to ask with some of the peoples on AHF.
Good luck and best regards
AETIUS

Larry D.
Financial supporter
Posts: 3984
Joined: 04 Aug 2004 23:03
Location: Winter Springs, FL (USA)

Re: 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Larry D. » 13 Dec 2021 14:34

Joda wrote:
12 Dec 2021 16:24
Hi all,
I'm looking for info about this unit:
3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot) / Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich
I know only that Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich was responsible for Flugmeldung near Caen, but what about the role of the 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)??
Hope someone helps ;)
Thanks in advance
3.(Fernsprecher-Fernschreiber-Betreibs-Personal-Kp.)/Luftgau-Nachrichten-Rgt. Westfrankreich operated Luftwaffe telephone and teletype exchange centers in France from 1941 to September 1944. On 11 June 1944, the Kp. was stationed at Vaux/Pacy and operated the large telephone and teletype exchange centers in Le Havre, Rouen, Dreux, Evreux and Chartres. On 28 September 1944, following the retreat from France, the remnants of the Kp. were in Kaysersberg/Alsace with 1 officer and 61 men.

That is all the information I was ever able to find on it.

L.

Joda
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: 24 Jan 2017 17:01
Location: Italy

Re: 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)/ Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich

Post by Joda » 13 Dec 2021 15:17

Larry D. wrote:
13 Dec 2021 14:34
Joda wrote:
12 Dec 2021 16:24
Hi all,
I'm looking for info about this unit:
3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot) / Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich
I know only that Lg.Nachr.Rgt.Westfrankreich was responsible for Flugmeldung near Caen, but what about the role of the 3./Ln.Fspr.Fschr.Betr.Pers.)(t. mot)??
Hope someone helps ;)
Thanks in advance
3.(Fernsprecher-Fernschreiber-Betreibs-Personal-Kp.)/Luftgau-Nachrichten-Rgt. Westfrankreich operated Luftwaffe telephone and teletype exchange centers in France from 1941 to September 1944. On 11 June 1944, the Kp. was stationed at Vaux/Pacy and operated the large telephone and teletype exchange centers in Le Havre, Rouen, Dreux, Evreux and Chartres. On 28 September 1944, following the retreat from France, the remnants of the Kp. were in Kaysersberg/Alsace with 1 officer and 61 men.

That is all the information I was ever able to find on it.

L.
Many many thanks Larry, very apreciated ;)

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”