Gestapo and SD Olmütz (Olomouc)

Discussions on archives and similar issues. Hosted by John Calvin and Jeff Leach.
Perry8

Gestapo and SD Olmütz (Olomouc)

Post by Perry8 » 28 Oct 2016 01:15

Hi mates,
i looking for information about members of Olmütz gestapo and SD. I would like to write an articles and book about them... I have some information about them, but i would like to find much more information about them. For example their children and other relatives. I wish to ask them about their fathers, grandfathers, about their characters, photos and so on. Please, try to help me. I still believe that we can looking up much more information together...
I will be glad for any kind of help...

1) Heinrich Gottschling (*29. 9. 1909, Kreibau, Dolní Slezsko)- 2nd chief of the Olmütz gestapo (1940-1942). He had 4 children, all of them can be still alive...
2) Wolfgang Otto Kohl (*30. 10. 1906, Plauen) - he had 2 sons (Peter-1939 and Heiner-1942) - they can be also still alive
3) Rolf Jänisch (Jaenisch) - 1th commander of the Olmütz gestapo (1939-1940) - maybe he had a relationship with a semi jewish girl and thats why he was send on the east front (to the first line), he was take captive. Very interesting fate, but zero next information unfortunately...
4) Ernst Liedtke (*19. 7. 1913, Montau) - he had 2 children (their date of birth about 1937 and 1938) - both you can be still alive again
5) Wolfgang Kotter (*4. 10. 1911, Graz) - With Hündgen and Bartl one of the most brutal members of the Olmütz gestapo. He had daughter Doris. She can be also still alive.
6) Alois Bartl (*1910, Olmütz)- One of the most brutal person in Olmütz gestapo. Last place, where he live was Stuttgart.
7) Paul Hündgen (*12. 7. 1910, Dürren) - One of the most brutal person in Olmütz gestapo, he work in church section (include jews), he hate Jews
8) Karl Bankl (*26. 1. 1897, Vídeň) - chef of the church section, he is responsible for deportation of the jewish people from central Moravia. After the war he lived in Wienna and worked in the city police!...
9) Otto von Sentner (*25. 5. 1900, Salzburg) - bank officer and rat man. after the war he lived in Austria, maybe in Salzburg again...
10) Leopold Branc (Branč, Branch) (*20. 2. 1908, Vídeň) - interesting person, after the 1955 he lived in Wienn maybe, he was quite a good man, he helped quite a lot people from Olmütz.
10) Marius Molsen (*2. 12. 1899, Fleusburg) - Oberlandrat in Olmütz. But very little next information about his personality and work in Olmütz, arisation and next fate after 1942 when he left Olmütz.
11) Rudolf Hanisch (*1906) - big Austria Nazis, responsible for a assassination on a murder of Dolfuss, cooperation with gestapo and SD in Olmütz, arisator
12) Friedrich Bardas (*21. 1. 1914, Mohelnice) - cooperation with gestapo + SD, arisator. He had a pass for a false name, maybe he was a some agent. After the war he escaped and worked at the Wienna´s firma Adam Opel A.G.
13) Hermann Dzialas (*29. 10. 1875, Breslau) - Obertreuhänder in Olmütz. Responsible for aryanisation in the Olmütz from the start of the 1940. before the war he was a Dännisch consul in Breslau. He was also Breslau native.
14) Erich von Baillou - director Böhmische escompte Bank in Olmütz, big Nazi cooperation with gestapo
15) Max Gruber - director Böhmische UNION bank in Olmütz. Responsible for aryanisation in the city.

Perry8

Re: Gestapo and SD Olmütz (Olomouc)

Post by Perry8 » 21 Dec 2016 21:58

Perry8 wrote:Hi mates,
i looking for information about members of Olmütz gestapo and SD. I would like to write an articles and book about them... I have some information about them, but i would like to find much more information about them. For example their children and other relatives. I wish to ask them about their fathers, grandfathers, about their characters, photos and so on. Please, try to help me. I still believe that we can looking up much more information together...
I will be glad for any kind of help...

1) Heinrich Gottschling (*29. 9. 1909, Kreibau, Dolní Slezsko)- 2nd chief of the Olmütz gestapo (1940-1942). He had 4 children, all of them can be still alive...
2) Wolfgang Otto Kohl (*30. 10. 1906, Plauen) - he had 2 sons (Peter-1939 and Heiner-1942) - they can be also still alive
3) Rolf Jänisch (Jaenisch) - 1th commander of the Olmütz gestapo (1939-1940) - maybe he had a relationship with a semi jewish girl and thats why he was send on the east front (to the first line), he was take captive. Very interesting fate, but zero next information unfortunately...
4) Ernst Liedtke (*19. 7. 1913, Montau) - he had 2 children (their date of birth about 1937 and 1938) - both you can be still alive again
5) Wolfgang Kotter (*4. 10. 1911, Graz) - With Hündgen and Bartl one of the most brutal members of the Olmütz gestapo. He had daughter Doris. She can be also still alive.
6) Alois Bartl (*1910, Olmütz)- One of the most brutal person in Olmütz gestapo. Last place, where he live was Stuttgart.
7) Paul Hündgen (*12. 7. 1910, Dürren) - One of the most brutal person in Olmütz gestapo, he work in church section (include jews), he hate Jews
8) Karl Bankl (*26. 1. 1897, Vídeň) - chef of the church section, he is responsible for deportation of the jewish people from central Moravia. After the war he lived in Wienna and worked in the city police!...
9) Otto von Sentner (*25. 5. 1900, Salzburg) - bank officer and rat man. after the war he lived in Austria, maybe in Salzburg again...
10) Leopold Branc (Branč, Branch) (*20. 2. 1908, Vídeň) - interesting person, after the 1955 he lived in Wienn maybe, he was quite a good man, he helped quite a lot people from Olmütz.
10) Marius Molsen (*2. 12. 1899, Fleusburg) - Oberlandrat in Olmütz. But very little next information about his personality and work in Olmütz, arisation and next fate after 1942 when he left Olmütz.
11) Rudolf Hanisch (*1906) - big Austria Nazis, responsible for a assassination on a murder of Dolfuss, cooperation with gestapo and SD in Olmütz, arisator
12) Friedrich Bardas (*21. 1. 1914, Mohelnice) - cooperation with gestapo + SD, arisator. He had a pass for a false name, maybe he was a some agent. After the war he escaped and worked at the Wienna´s firma Adam Opel A.G.
13) Hermann Dzialas (*29. 10. 1875, Breslau) - Obertreuhänder in Olmütz.
14) Erich von Baillou - director Böhmische escompte Bank in Olmütz, big Nazi cooperation with gestapo
15) Max Gruber - director Böhmische UNION bank in Olmütz. Responsible for aryanisation in the city.

steve248

Post by steve248 » 23 Dec 2016 13:34

I suggest you visit the Bundesarchiv Ludwigsburg having first asked whether they have files about an investigation or prosecution involving members of the Sipo/SD AUssenstelle Olmütz.
Should there be such files you can trace all or any of the above and where they were interrogated after the war.

Looking at the dates of birth of the officials above, some of their children will also have died in the meantime.
The first, Gottschling, born 1908 possibly had children who were 5 years old in 1939 - born 1934 - they are 82 years old today.
Sometimes you have to think outside the box: the "biological amnesty" has done away with the perpetrators and now it is their children's turn.

I have not included the current crop of aged SS-man being prosecuted - they were born around 1920 or shortly aftwards.

ansata1976

Post by ansata1976 » 12 Dec 2019 21:05

I am interested in more information about:

SS-Obersturmführer Ernst Liedtke (19.07.1913 in Montau), Head of the SD Service in Olomouc
sentenced to life imprisonment: After the war he was traced and the original judgment of the extraordinary People's Court in Olomouc was: life imprisonment. After an unsuccessful escape from Mírov he was sentenced to death and executed 21.04.1948 in Olomouc.

Who can help with the trial dates?

As well I am interested in more names of Gestapo members from Olmütz (Olomouc) sentenced to prison after the war in Czechoslovakia.

Return to “Archives”