- Posts: 21
- Joined: 04 Nov 2004 13:55
- Location: Hungary
Please, help me to get following rolls:
T-78 Roll927 Panzer troop officers
T-78 Roll928 Panzer troop officers
T-314 Roll1575 LXXVIII z. Vfg AK
In John Calvin list
T-78 Roll927 deficiant.25% is in.
T-78 Roll928 Roll927 is in, defician
Could you please help me to get these?
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 13 May 2008 10:09
- Location: Wesseling
this role is not freely available. Only by ordering from NaraI'm looking for T-78 R-301. If someone has it, please let me know.
You can check it here:
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 22 Nov 2020 11:51
- Location: Germany
I recently read that there were plans to reduce the types of Sturmgeschütze and Tank Destoyers to the Jagdpanzer Hetzer only. These plans are mentioned in the Nara Roll T-78, R-759 in the subpart "Reports, oders and organization charts concerning the training of infantry troops and the efficiency of troops in the front (H 19/35)". I'm looking only for this part, and I'm happy if there is a chance to get this part.
After checking this part of the Nara-Roll it's possible to post my results of my research. Background is, in my opininon the Hetzer wasn't usefull as a Sturmgeschütz, only as a Tank Destroyer. But I want to figure out the reasons why the Hetzer was picked for the only type to produce.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 02 Feb 2020 12:29
- Location: Russland
may be you have some of t314 - 111, 112, 140, 141. T-315 roll 2322, 1892, 1337, 856?
I have t315 - 613, 614, 700, 1325, 1331, 1898, 1697, 1889, 1890, 1896, t314 - 458, 102, 105 for exchange.
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014 11:04
- Location: Europe
What's new in 2020?
=> 218 new entries (+3,0%) vs. 2019
This is a bit lower than previous years, but not as dramatic a fall as what I thought close down of NARA for more than 9 months would have led to.
The additional rolls probably come from a few new sources. Besides people eventually sharing what they had dormant on their drives and resellers adding all their inventory to their catalogs, a way to digitize actual films on the cheap was setup and institutions kept adding documents online.
=> Total makes more than 5,500 rolls. Series with more than 50% available rolls are T311, T314, T315, T1021.
=> Per my count, more than 93% of the rolls are available on websites or by asking around (that's +1pt vs. 1 year ago). The remaining 7% of rolls are only available for a fee or are held by people who are still shy of sharing.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 10 Nov 2020 16:20
- Location: Ukraine
Hello friends! Many thanks to a friend UlricH for help! I am also looking for T314 R657 (XX AK), R396, 397 (VIII AK). Thank you! Vladimir
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 28 Sep 2010 11:35
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland
If anyone has it, please PM me. We can trade.