Need help with translating WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related documents or information?
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 26 Jan 2004 12:13
- Location: Санкт-Петербу́рг
I have some trouble reading this profession as well as name/adress of a woman. Can somebody (with better eyes than mine) help?
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 4095
- Joined: 31 Oct 2005 09:12
- Location: Austria
Profession is "Fleischermeister = butcher", IMHO.
- Posts: 3444
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012 01:11
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
The middle line in the second scan looks like: Heim- München, but I have no idea what it means...
The first step to immortality is death.