Ship "Peter Cobis" from Friedrich Christiansen

Discussions on the equipment used by the Axis forces, apart from the things covered in the other sections. Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Martin

Ship "Peter Cobis" from Friedrich Christiansen

Post by Martin » 22 Jun 2002 21:15

Can somebody tell me more about a private yaught called "Peter Cobis", built in 1943 by the Dutch shipwarf "De Vlijt" for the "Armed Forces Commander of the Netherlands Friedrich Christiansen"?

Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 22 Jun 2002 21:34

Welcome to the forum.

/Marcus

WJA87

Re: Ship "Peter Cobis" from Friedrich Christiansen

Post by WJA87 » 16 Mar 2013 19:37

Hello Martin,
I know it's a long time ago, about 11 years. But at the moment I do my best to find information about this historic ship. Not because of interests of buying, but because of its history in Aalsmeer with Friedrich Christiansen. De Vries doesn't has allot information about the yacht, as far as I found out.

There is not much information of the ship on the internet. But I did find something about the renovation in 2007. There was a 'opening' in Muiden, when the boat started sailing for weddings and wedding nights. Do you know something more about that?
What information and picturs do you have from the boat, and why were you looking for it?

Does somebody else have information about this ship and knows where it's located at this moment or the last few years?

I hope to hear something.

der bunkermann
Financial supporter

Re: Ship "Peter Cobis" from Friedrich Christiansen

Post by der bunkermann » 27 Nov 2021 12:14

A bit late,
But i've heard it's going to be fully restored somewhere in Holland...
Gr, Tim

Return to “Other Equipment”