LAH Photographs Website Refresh

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Sami1938

LAH Photographs Website Refresh

Post by Sami1938 » 02 Feb 2022 22:27

LAH Photographs are pleased to announce a revamped website for you to acquire postwar signed Knight's Cross holder photos from all arms of service.

Please go to:

https://www.lahphotographs.com/

Search through the menu on the top left of the main home page, which has a drop down for each individual arm of service.

Payment options are on there and with regards to the postage, everything is sent via Royal Mail tracked and insured postage. It is usually possible to send 6 to 7 items in the same envelope, without adding to the base postage costs.

For those of you who have been regular customers since we launched this in 2018, thank you and I hope you can add to your collection.

For those of you who have not yet experienced LAH Photographs, have a look and get in touch to secure these hand signed items, many of which include an accompanying letter, envelope and other items.

The website showcases a small portion of the overall, very extensive collection. If you do not see the Knight's Cross holder you seek, get in touch and I can send you the current, complete list.

Do keep a watch on here for updates on additions that I expect over the coming month.

Thanks for the interest and support.

Peter

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”