- Posts: 25
- Joined: 16 Oct 2020 19:42
- Location: United Kingdom
The increasing impact of Covid upon our collecting / history research world, especially regarding the cancellation of shows and events is becoming deeper and deeper, s 2 questions.
1. Would you be interested in attending an online militaria fair, held over 2 weekend days (as with existing fairs / shows). The fairs would feature videos from each trader, showing you what is available. They will be available to talk to on the fair days, either by online chat, or direct calls, where you can see and discuss specific items.?
2. Would you be happy to pay for the access to the traders in this manner (£5.00 GBP) per ticket?
The infrastructure is in place, as is all relevant components (website(s) / tech platform / payment capabilities, etc.). I am liaising with a variety of traders at the moment, but the other key element is you - the history and collecting enthusiasts.
I am aiming to have the first of these fairs live before the end of 2020.
The planned timings would be 0900-2100 GMT (Sat and Sun), which allows access to people across the world.
No travel costs
No weather issues
No risks of event being cancelled
Everything there for you, in the comfort of your own home
Talk to the Traders, secure your must have item!
Please let me know your answers to the above 2 questions, either here, or via a PM.
More details to follow, but let's see where we can take this and continue to help the small businesses who depend on us enthusiasts.
Thanks in advance for your time and considerations on this.
- Host - For sale section
- Posts: 5024
- Joined: 27 Jul 2004 01:30
- Location: Cleveland ,tennessee
However, go for it and see what happens, might be a new way to do business in the buying AND SELLING OF MILITARIA RELICS. Never know if it works until you try it. Do it and see how it goes