For sale: 1936 original Hitler Jugend pocket songbook

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section. Hosted by Mark in Cleveland, Tn.
stuntman4

For sale: 1936 original Hitler Jugend pocket songbook

Post by stuntman4 » 18 Dec 2017 20:30

Original 1936 Hitler Jugend pocket songbook. Good condition, no damages, all pages, no one page lost or broken. The book is sighned by previous owner - Erika Paulstich. Price is 85 USD through Paypal (final price with taxes and shipping). Shipping with tracking number.

Best Regards

You can see video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARB_zOZwvgk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oberleutnant Winter

Re: For sale: 1936 original Hitler Jugend pocket songbook

Post by Oberleutnant Winter » 25 Sep 2018 23:55

I would estimate this to be $15 to $30 US. I see quite a few of them every time I go to anything WW2, TR, or military history related. Pm me, I’m interested.
“Don’t worry about the bullets, I’ve got an umbrella” -Digby

“One who doesn’t achieve their goal, or attempt to, in life, wasted a lot of damn oxygen.” -Oberleutnant Winter (me)

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.
Host - For sale section

Re: For sale: 1936 original Hitler Jugend pocket songbook

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 26 Sep 2018 00:58

I agree with you and your price assessment Oberleutnant as with the rarity (not rare) However, the seller can charge whatever he-she wants, suggets you contact any seller via PM mode and discuss prices

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”