For Sale - WW1 Austro Hungarian Infantry Officer Dress Uniform. WW2 American GI Gear.

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section. Hosted by Mark in Cleveland, Tn.
Jordan E. Williams

For Sale - WW1 Austro Hungarian Infantry Officer Dress Uniform. WW2 American GI Gear.

Post by Jordan E. Williams » 14 Apr 2017 10:41

parts intact, aside from missing a few buttons on the front breasts.

Shako is missing eagle badge and plume. Buttons are bright. Pants are in good condition. Uniform is 100% wearable.

There's an epaulet on one shoulder. I assume this is for a shoulder strap for a sword belt carrying the M1861/69 Offizier Säble.

I haven't taken measures, but jacket seems to be size 39inch chest and pants 35 waist. Pants have boot straps, in good order.

In a smoke free home if that matters to people.

Asking 100 USD shipped for the whole uniform (Tunic/Pants/Shako) within the Continental United States. International shipping will be calculated.

Tunic Pictures.

Shako pictures.

Pants pictures.

In addition to this I have one original Ike jacket in near perfect condition (simply missing the tag) in size 34L, and fits up to a 37 short.

Also an M1 Helmet Shell. VG+ condition, no liner.

M1 Helmet pictures.

Ike Jacket pictures.

All buttons are accounted for.

Asking 100USD shipped for the Austro Hungarian uniform, 100 for the Ike and Helmet, or 50 each.

International shipping will be calculated upon request.

Jordan E. Williams

Re: For Sale - WW1 Austro Hungarian Infantry Officer Dress Uniform. WW2 American GI Gear.

Post by Jordan E. Williams » 14 Apr 2017 17:43

Forgot to mention, a good way to reach me is via email, at thegoodscooter@gmail.com. I will also entertain offers.

Your local World war historian

Re: For Sale - WW1 Austro Hungarian Infantry Officer Dress Uniform. WW2 American GI Gear.

Post by Your local World war historian » 17 Jan 2019 03:41

Hi is the Austro-Hungarian uniform still available and what will it cost to be sent to Australia with just the uniform and not the shako?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”