ss honor ring repro

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Evgeniy

ss honor ring repro

Post by Evgeniy » 07 Jul 2017 17:00

Finally, we, with my friend and colleague, have finished setting the production of high-quality copies of the SS Honor rings.
I know that in the market of copies for wearing this copy is the best. I am sure of it as all the most famous of the quality copies of the honorary rings passed through my hands. All of them were limping with different problems - both the copy sizes, small, and poor detail, etc. etc.
Our reproduction is a copy of the 1937 ring made from the original. Lost areas, on the original, were scrupulously restored using other similar rings of the same year. On the ring there is a technological seam behind the skull, an inscription with the surname of the real owner (but not that placed on the original ring) of the ring. The reproduction is true to scale of the original one by 100%
If you wish to buy such wonderful reproduction, please contact PM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

18A4X

Re: ss honor ring repro

Post by 18A4X » 26 Jul 2017 22:22

The teeth on the totenkopf seem a little off as does the nasal space, the lower jaw below the rim, and the shape of the orbits. Irrespective, It does look very nice even if not absolutely perfect (please note I am not an expert no matter how my comments sound).

Who markets these in the U.S.?

Thank you

t1479ce

Post by t1479ce » 05 Dec 2017 04:09

Has anyone purchased one of these? I’d like to get some opinions from someone that’s actually bought one. The teeth do look a bit “off” to me, but maybe it’s because I’m just not that familiar with a flawless ring from 1937. I’d like to see some pictures from the top, as well as the inside of the ring if that’s possible.

JoachimRittenour

Post by JoachimRittenour » 26 Jun 2022 00:52

Looking to contact the people making the SS honor ring does anyone have their contact information

JoachimRittenour

Post by JoachimRittenour » 26 Jun 2022 00:53

How do you get into contact with these people

von thoma

Post by von thoma » 26 Jun 2022 22:01

I think contact is still possible here ; https://gab.com/groups/51855
" The right to believe is the right of those who don't know "

Hans1906

Post by Hans1906 » 28 Jun 2022 15:07

I wouldn't post a single reference to this nonsense here, not a single one.

The whole subject is a bunch of shit, riddled with fakers through and through.

You can only find these rings here in Germany from private hands, if at all, all the rest is nonsense, wishful thinking...
The few originals are not traded, decades ago not anymore...

Hans
„Im Leben gibt’s die Bösen und die Guten. Und die dazwischen, das sind die Bagaluten.“

Terry Duncan
Forum Staff

Post by Terry Duncan » 28 Jun 2022 23:53

Hans1906 wrote:
28 Jun 2022 15:07
I wouldn't post a single reference to this nonsense here, not a single one.

The whole subject is a bunch of shit, riddled with fakers through and through.

You can only find these rings here in Germany from private hands, if at all, all the rest is nonsense, wishful thinking...
The few originals are not traded, decades ago not anymore...

Hans

Hans1906, please try to refrain from using profanity where possible, it is against the rules and looks bad to other members and visitors. It is against the rules, and using such bad language does you no favours with people as it is easily avoided as well as coming across as provocative. I have sympathy with your sentiment here but you must learn to temper your language!

Please try to do better in future, people will think better of you for it.

Terry

hambubger

Post by hambubger » 29 Jun 2022 00:05

The inside of the Ehrenrings generally had Himmler's signature engraved, along with with the SS man's initials (or name) and date of when it was presented. The originals had only a few thousand made, but there are a LOT of duplicates available online.

The Black Sun/Sun Wheel symbol in Wewelsburg was also used on various items. The picture below is based on the Wewelsburg fixture, but I'm trying to see if this ring style (with the Celtic designs on the sides) was actually used during WW2 on any jewelry.

The "Sonnenrad" above was supposedly inspired by a 6th century Merovingian design, as shown below:

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes." – Mark Twain.

Hans1906

Post by Hans1906 » 30 Jun 2022 15:19

Hans1906, please try to refrain from using profanity where possible, it is against the rules and looks bad to other members and visitors. It is against the rules, and using such bad language does you no favours with people as it is easily avoided as well as coming across as provocative. I have sympathy with your sentiment here but you must learn to temper your language!
Please try to do better in future, people will think better of you for it.
The clamor about these rings was already present in the 1970s, even then there were no longer originals, reproductions, fakes, or bad copies, the originals were not traded, that's it!

Anyone who still gets involved in this nonsense today has only themselves to blame, I wouldn't trust the pages of the self-appointed "experts" from the USA, 99% guesswork, 1% business.

Who would want to own an original, I certainly wouldn't, investors maybe, or some weird, unworldly characters who don't have the money for an original anyway.

Hans
„Im Leben gibt’s die Bösen und die Guten. Und die dazwischen, das sind die Bagaluten.“

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”